Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 34
SierrElben - Le JDR / I expect Maple never quits a new server

SierrElben - Le JDR

logo sierrelben

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/viewtopic.php on line 232

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 443

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 444

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 428

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 428

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 501

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 641

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 642

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 643

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 651
04-12-2018 04:05:56

StevenCao
Nouveau membre

I expect Maple never quits a new server

New and Brand New Server? Hi so im wondering if I should return back to the game. I havent played in years.but I dont just need to start on a server with wealthy maxed level gamers Maplestory 2 Mesos . Im looking to level and compete with gamers that do not have several years of gametime. Headstart out of me. I know of other sidescroller mmos that launch new servers every few months or so that's exactly what I enjoy as it keeps fresh players onto a somewhat fair level. Does this ever happen with this game, is it rare when it does?

I know it's your personal preference but, maple isn't the type of game to be competing with other (random) gamers on. Their experience in different servers could likewise put them at such an advantage over really new players that it wouldn't be a contest. Continually releasing new servers is terrible for a game's social health. It divides the players too much and with a game such as walnut, where you can't really see how many men and women exist on that world, it simply makes it that much harder for players to select where to go. GMS needed to combine many servers for the and they do not even have as many as KMS.

I hope Maple never releases a brand new host again. There is, however, a different sort of server in KMS which may arrive in GMS relatively soon. Iirc it will start exactly like a typical new server meaning everyone creating new chars. If you would like to stay around, learn the game, and wait for "reboot universe" to come out then Buy MS2 Mesos  you'll have the ability to gain the wisdom of the game needed to marginally compete when it comes out there. Other than that, your best choice is to find friends who've also just started and race with them.

Pied de page des forums

© 2008-2009 Forum officiel du jeu SierrElben
Soutenu par ChaOdisiaque
Développé via FluxBB Traduit par FluxBB.fr