Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/header.php on line 34
SierrElben - Le JDR / see how hes able to perform in his contract

SierrElben - Le JDR

logo sierrelben

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/viewtopic.php on line 232

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 443

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 444

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 428

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 428

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/parser.php on line 501

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 641

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 642

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 643

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/40/d232273899/htdocs/sierrelbenV3/forum/include/functions.php on line 651
20-12-2018 10:10:22

Bellroll33
Membre

see how hes able to perform in his contract

1. VANCOUVER: You know this is coming if you ever listen to me chat NBA hoops. This is an awesome city and I have no doubt that in 2014 and beyond this area could support an NBA team. It makes too much sense to me if there is ever team movement and/or expansion that this city along with Seattle (they would rightfully get the first shot) deserve NBA hoops back in the Pacific Northwest. The last time it was here it was poorly run and with the proper ownership and management I have every belief that it would work really well here. Likely wishful thinking on my part--but why not dare to dream?? 2. CONFIDENT TONE: Its nice to be around a Raptors team for a change that is calmly confident and optimistic that they can compete with folks around the NBA. No boastful cockiness or attitude just a focused and professional environment. In my 17 years as a Raptors broadcaster, there havent been too many teams that had a true belief that they could be pretty good, thats for sure! Nice change and Raptor fans hope that this group continues to improve over the next few seasons. 3. GREIVIS VASQUEZ & LOU WILLIAMS: Ask yourself this question. How do you like your backup backcourt? Guard play is paramount to success at any level of basketball and when you have this kind of depth backing up your starters it allows your team to function quite well at the other three spots because your guards set the proper tone for the possession by possession personality of your team. I look around at the other 29 teams in the league and Id say that the Raptors have as solid a backup backcourt duo as you can find out there. Theyll both make an impact this season. 4. PATRICK PATTERSON: All business approach. Really mature young man who goes hard all the time and has excellent basketball IQ. He will play significant minutes at the power forward spot and his ability to make the shots as a Stretch 4 as well as defend for you are critical. His rebounding numbers can improve and thats an area for growth but when I look at the option of having him coming off the bench versus what the Raptors used to get from Andrea Bargnani as a starter in the same kind of role--I take this option. 5. AMIR JOHNSON: When you reflect back on the contract (five years/$30M) that Bryan Colangelo gave him and the criticism that it received, Id say most fans now would agree that this has been good return on investment for the organization. His contract expires at the conclusion of this season and Ive admired his work ethic, commitment to the team, leadership, impact in the community and productivity like most folks. Will be interesting to see how hes able to perform in his contract year. Hes laid it on the line and is quite popular with passionate Raptors supporters because of that. With greater depth, talent and internal competition this year, his numbers might not reach what hes done in the past, yet his steady influence and savvy will be a huge boost to them. Hell be heard from. Cheap Air Max Online Sale . Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. Cheap Air Max Wholesale .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.wholesaleairmaxauthentic.us/. Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Wholesale Air Max Authentic . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan.LONDON -- Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point to defeat Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez 6-7 (8), 7-6 (1), 7-6 (6) Sunday and win the grass court tournament at Queens Club, a warm-up event for Wimbledon. The fourth-seeded Dimitrov is the first Bulgarian to lift the title, and also the first player this year to win titles on three different surfaces after claiming victories in Acapulco on hardcourt and Bucharest on clay. At age 32, 10th-seeded Lopez was attempting to become the oldest winner of the tournament since 33-year old Tony Roche defeated John McEnroe in the 1978 final, and to win his first title since Eastbourne one year ago. "Of course, Im really happy with the win," said Dimitrov. "Obviously I knew what I had to do today out on the court, and Feli is one of those competitors that when it comes to fast surfaces, hes always very tricky to play. "Down match point in the second set wasnt the coolest thing, but, you know, I just fought hard. I just left everything out on the court." In a match that featured few rallies and even fewer break point opportunities, Dimitrov dropped only four points on serve in the first set bbut failed to convert two break points to lead 4-2.dddddddddddd Lopez went on to claim the tiebreaker on his fourth set point and games went comfortably with serve in the second set until the Spaniard held a match point on his opponents serve at 6-5. Dimitrov survived that crisis and then swept the tiebreaker for the loss of just one point, but a forehand volley by Lopez gave the Spaniard a break in the opening game of the final set. The Bulgarian got back on level terms at 4-4 when Lopez double-faulted, and claimed the tiebreaker on his second match point when Lopez netted a forehand. "I think when you face players like Grigor, you know that even playing the way I played today there is a chance to lose because hes a great player," said Lopez. "He never gives up, as he showed today. "Its tough to lose when you play such a great match, but you have to take it the other way, no? Overall it was a great week for me. It has been a great preparation for Wimbledon, and hopefully in Eastbourne next week I can do well again." Dimitrovs girlfriend, French Open champion Maria Sharapova, was among the spectators at Queens. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

© 2008-2009 Forum officiel du jeu SierrElben
Soutenu par ChaOdisiaque
Développé via FluxBB Traduit par FluxBB.fr